Literature Searching, Review and Critical Appraisal
- A Guide to Literature Searching and Systematic Reviews (Word doc) [as PDF file].
- ScHARR Exercises and Guides from ScHARR (University of Sheffield).
- Evidence Based Practice and Critical Appraisal Skills (Word doc) [as PDF file].
- The Cochrane Library - an electronic publication designed to supply high quality evidence to inform people providing and receiving care, and those responsible for research, teaching, funding and administration at all levels.
- TRIP Database - The TRIP Database allows users to rapidly and easily identify high quality medical literature from a wide range of sources.
- Critical Appraisal Skills Programme (CASP) – Learning resources from the CASP website.
- Writing a Literature Review – a guide from Wesleyan University.
- What is a Literature Review? – a guide from Wesleyan University.
- Searching Medical Journals – Free access medical journals website.